Retail sales Assistant Beauty Advisor
Rituals Retail Store Apparel GROUP
|My definition of luxury|
|Your own words|
· Welcome the customers in the store and greet them with a smile.
· Meeting customers to understand their needs and offering them right advice.
· Recommend and the link customer specific products
· Keeping up to date with new ranges of products, and highlight promotions.
· Ensure that the products in the store are well organized as per their category and maintain the cleanliness.
· Order products running out of stock, and then receive deliveries.
· Keeping customer records to create a more personalized service.
· Reaching the Store Target and Sale target
· Handle the POS (Point Sale) / Billing Counter
· Must be presentable and well – groomed at all the times
· Tally money in the cash during the beginning/end of the shifts
· Process the payments by the cash / credit / vouchers/ automatic debit
· Issue receipts / refunds / change / to the customer correctly
· Convert the window shoppers to ultimate buyers
· Flexible to the work for extended hours during sale / festival period
· Record the inventory inward /outward and maintain the report of the same
· Must be updated about the various brands of the group for suggestive selling to the customer