OPENINGS IN FLORIDA: BAL HARBOUR * BOCA RATON * BRICKELL * DADELAND
Seeking Stylists/Retail Salespeople to handle the following areas:
Ready to Wear
The company offers excellent compensation, cadillac benefits, career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate • A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance • Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental). • An amazing employee discount
The company will consider retail salespeople with luxury experience outside of fashion, provided they have sales experience working with customers one on one.
Additionally, Stylists without sales experience are more than welcome to apply. Training will be provided to develop strong selling and clienteling abilities.
Style & Beauty Advisors are responsible for elevating customer shopping, providing personalized assistance to enhance shopping experiences.
The Company Is Seeking Someone Who: ● Actively collaborates and contributes to a positive team dynamic ● Consistently generates and shares original ideas, tackling both simple and complex problems ● A customer champion who consistently delivers a high standard of customer service and can be relied upon to put the customer first ● Acts promptly in routine situations and sees a clear plan of action to a positive result in the customer’s eyes ● Demonstrates comfort in flexing all communication styles and establishes positive interpersonal relationships ● An out of the box thinker who is comfortable with change and challenging convention. ●
An Advisor Is Responsible To:
• Create a Welcoming Environment Immediately welcomes customers as they enter the area and proactively offers assistance.
• Provides a dynamic service presence to each location.
• Skilled at asking appropriate questions to identify a customer’s needs to effectively provide them guidance or directions.
• Knowledgeable of store layout, current merchandise assortment and able to direct Customers to the appropriate area.
• Elevate the Shopping Experience.
• Able to quickly assess customer needs in terms of: special occasion, vendors/product of interest, special language needs, how much time customer has, etc.
• Build a strong network of Style Advisors throughout the store and leverages these relationships to pair the right Style Advisor to a new customer based on the customer’s needs.
• Thoroughly knowledgeable on all in-store services and proactively offers the appropriate service to a customer to further personalize and enhance their shopping experience.
• Problem Solving.
• Demonstrates a high level of energy and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Able to understand a customer’s concerns and quickly determine solutions with limited supervision.
IF INTERESTED, PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
I WOULD BE MOST GRATEFUL FOR REFERRALS, SHOULD YOU NOT BE INTERESTED FOR YOURSELF OR KNOW OF PEOPLE FOR THE DIFFERENT ROLES. THEY ARE VERY WELCOME AND GREATLY APPRECIATED.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND CONSIDERATION.