Kendrick Recruitment is searching for an exceptional Resident Manager and General Operations/Administrator for a beautiful lodge situated in the Kruger Park. The perfect candidates have proven experience at a
in management, are focused on creating a memorable guest experience, and are familiar with lodge logistics and day to day operations. We are ideally looking for a couple: One to be the Resident Manager and the second to be in Administration and General Operations.
· Formal hospitality degree/diploma preferable
· Knowledge of OPERA Systems required
· Knowledge of Game Reserve Operations required
· The ability to manage both front of house and back of house operations
· Be able to host and interact with guests
· Well spoken and presented
· Work well under pressure and delegate tasks to subordinates
· Be able to take charge in challenging situations and to be a team leader
· Strategic thinker and planner
· An aptitude for financial budgeting and forecasting
· Experience with stock control and reporting
· Valid driver’s license
This is a live-in position.
If you have what it takes please send through your CV, references, and profile photo to apply for this once in a life time position.