OLE LYNGGAARD COPENHAGEN is an international fine jewellery brand with an abiding passion for exquisite design and cutting-edge craftsmanship. Our family-run business is one of Scandinavia’s leading luxury brands with strong values related to the Scandinavian lifestyle. Since the brand is experiencing significant international growth, we wish to strengthen our Parisian sales force with a versatile and outgoing profile.
Are you ready to join a multicultural team, with the purpose to create a unique retail universe where people can stay and to become inspired?
Our boutique is located at 4 Rue du 29 Juillet, close to the Metro station Tuileries, and is a major strategic step towards stronger visibility and stronger customer relations in the Heart of Europe.
Would you like to be our brand’s key ambassador in central Europe? Would you like to have the opportunity to present yourself; accordingly, always up to date on new initiatives from the company headquarters in Copenhagen? Could you be a strong asset to our Store Manager, with whom you will be working with to perform systematic and strategic monitoring of outreach sales?
Your competences are:
Your work is a lifestyle. Your passion for luxury and artisanal excellence is always awake. You are a gifted sales talent with a deep interest in luxury products – and fine jewellery more specifically. We aim that this will be a long employment relationship.
- You have a thorough understanding of reading your client’s needs.
- Your natural drive motivates you to set ambitious goals and to achieve them.
- You are a natural born optimist who grows through rewarding relations with other people.
- You are a team-player, and you communicate naturally with different people and cultures.
- Your visual appearance epitomises the OLE LYNGGAARD COPENHAGEN spirit wearing our Issy Miyake uniforms, and you personally take great pride in always presenting yourself in a stylish and elegant manner.
- You speak French and fluently in English.
- Experience in a customer centric environment
- Great networking and interpersonal skills.
- Digital Skills and knowledge within the office program.
- Create and maintain a superior customer experience.
- Contribute to and manage the Ole Lynggaard Copenhagen client portfolio.
- Commercial results orientation.
- Daily Sales related operational tasks such as handling special requests, after sales service and inventory of stock.
- Assist Copenhagen Head Quarter to maintain the global customer service.
- Daily maintenance and cleaning of boutique area.
- Uphold respect of the company standards and procedures.
- Actively be a part of the company’s events in Paris.
- Planning, Execution and follow up.
- Assist PR activities from the boutique.
Do you look for a full-time position with the opportunity for a permanent employment contract including a favourable bonus program? We offer you the chance to be part of our large and dedicated Lynggaard-family in a challenging and rewarding position with international perspectives. For long term family members we also offer the opportunity for further international educations within product knowledge and sales training.
Please apply via “Send application” above and send us a short description of your profile along with motivations for applying and an updated résumé.
We look forward to hearing from you.
For further information about our company, please visit www.olelynggaard.com .
To apply for this job please visit olelynggaard.easycruit.com.