Luxury Retail Recruiment Specialists
Superior ability and skills to set all type of fine setting work in platinum, gold and white gold metals. according aesthetic and quality standards.
Ability to evaluate and recommend stone layouts in metal for new products.
Maintaining a minimum of stones breakage and loss while consistently producing superior diamond and color stone setting.
• High School Diploma.
• 10+ years’ diamond and colored stone setting experience – preferably working with high end and/or one-of-a-kind jewelry.
• Demonstrated Knowledge/experience of a Laser Welder Machine.
• Extensive experience working with diverse materials (e.g., platinum, yellow gold, white gold) and gemstones/diamonds
• Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with customers and multiple staff levels.
• Strong organizational, interpersonal skills and partnership skills.
• Professional work ethic demonstrative of exceptional customer service, compliance with all company policies and procedures including but not limited to safety, confidentiality, security; attendance.
• Must be flexible to adapt to changing priorities and willing to change responsibilities within the department as needed by the business.
• Technical understanding of polishing and jewelry manufacturing techniques.
• Significant experience with performing and troubleshooting setting repairs.
• Flexibility to work overtime and/or modified work schedules as needed by the business.