Recruit for Africa
Executive Housekeeper | Kruger Park | Luxury Lodge Group
We are looking for an experienced EXECUTIVE HOUSEKEEPER to join the team of a well-known luxury lodge group. The position is situated in Kruger National Park.
The Executive Housekeeper is responsible for superior cleaning and laundry services within the lodge and produce a consistent, high quality product, providing a courteous, professional, efficient, and flexible service consistent with the company”s policies and procedures to maximize guest satisfaction.
Key focus areas for Executive Housekeeper
- Ensure cleaners in the guest areas, guest room areas and staff quarters are cleaned and prepared, maintain cleanliness of all areas daily
- ensure room fresheners are performing and turned down services are done according to company standards
- ensure all guest information is available and collected and communicated prior to arrival
- Ensure equipment (washing machine, tumble dryers, iron) is operated effectively according to instructions and manuals and maintenance schedules
- responsible for safekeeping of housekeeping equipment
- maintain discipline and implement performance standards within the Housekeeping Department
- review monthly forecast and schedule resources accordingly
- manage and control inventory stock and therefore compile lodge monthly report for the Housekeeping Department
- ensure adherence and understanding to fire, hygiene, and health and safety
Requirements Qualifications and Skills for Executive Housekeeper
- Grade 12 with a Degree / Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Knowledge and understanding of Housekeeping, Laundry and Guest Area Service Procedures
- Sound knowledge of MS Office Suite (Administration and Financial Competence)
- Knowledge and experience of overall hospitality operations mainly in Housekeeping and Food and Beverages (HK and FB)
- Valid code 08 drivers license
- Strong leadership and management skills with excellent communication skills and very well spoken
- Confident team player with positive attitude, enthusiasm, and emotional control (people skills – tolerance, patience and care)
- Basic salary will be discussed during interviews
- Live in
- All meals included
- Provident Fund
To apply for Executive Housekeeper | Kruger Park | Luxury Lodge Group, please send your CV in WORD document, with recent photo and contactable references.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Recruit for Africa is a recruitment agency based in South Africa specialising exclusively in hospitality, retail, chefs and lodge placements. Our agents are specialists in their fields and will be able to advise you and assist in the recruitment process, from the moment you apply for a job until you start your employment. Do not look any further and contact Recruit for Africa to find you the perfect employee or to secure your dream job!